Muide, ema leidis vana diapositiivi, kus on peal sinu isa Peep, minu vanaema Helga ja minu ema Anne ning sina Jaaguga, kusjuures Jaak on veel kärus ja mingi nunnu beebimütsiga :D. Me lasime sellest diakast foto teha ja kui see valmis on (täna peaks saama), siis võin selle sisse skännida ja sulle saata.
See tuli mulle meelde, kuna minu arust Thomas meenutab sind ennast lapsena.
Proof positive that online translation does not work so well.
In the beginning, I was trying to understand what your Titles said. After that I was wondering if I use Google Translation, if Kersti will understand what I'm trying to say.
Perhaps they work better using the "The Queen's English".
That's hilarious, Alex! I kinda thought it might be either you or Anne and that you guys were trying to use these online translation-thingies. What you said in the post above was something like this: "I like to watch pictures of my boys to big. They are such, funny!" So, I sort of understood, but not quite. Sorry about the titles being in Estonian... I'm too lazy to do a bilingual blog, but I should!
Väga armas pilt! :)
ReplyDeleteMuide, ema leidis vana diapositiivi, kus on peal sinu isa Peep, minu vanaema Helga ja minu ema Anne ning sina Jaaguga, kusjuures Jaak on veel kärus ja mingi nunnu beebimütsiga :D. Me lasime sellest diakast foto teha ja kui see valmis on (täna peaks saama), siis võin selle sisse skännida ja sulle saata.
See tuli mulle meelde, kuna minu arust Thomas meenutab sind ennast lapsena.
Mulle meeldib vaadata pilte oma poisid suureks. Nad on sellised, lõbus!
ReplyDeleteAnne and/or Alex is that you?? This is hilarious, but I'm not sure I understand what you're trying to say...!
ReplyDeleteAit;h, Eva! Jah, selline foto nagu ei meenugi mulle, nii et seda oleks v;ga huvitav n;ha!
ReplyDeleteProof positive that online translation does not work so well.
ReplyDeleteIn the beginning, I was trying to understand what your Titles said. After that I was wondering if I use Google Translation, if Kersti will understand what I'm trying to say.
Perhaps they work better using the "The Queen's English".
That's hilarious, Alex! I kinda thought it might be either you or Anne and that you guys were trying to use these online translation-thingies. What you said in the post above was something like this: "I like to watch pictures of my boys to big. They are such, funny!" So, I sort of understood, but not quite. Sorry about the titles being in Estonian... I'm too lazy to do a bilingual blog, but I should!
ReplyDeleteP.S. Happy (belated) Birthday, Alex (and Anne too!)!
ReplyDelete